The Club will be called Wicklow Archers and will be affiliated to Archery Ireland
2. Main Objective
The main objective for which the club is established is for the promotion of the sport of Archery.
3. Subsidiary Objectives
In furtherance, exclusively of the foregoing main object, the club shall have the following subsidiary objects:
- To offer coaching and competitive opportunities in Archery.
- To promote the club within the local community and Archery Ireland
- To manage any facilities they may rent or run (if applicable)
- To ensure a duty of care to all members of the club.
- To provide all its services in a way that is fair to everyone.
To ensure all present and future members receive fair and equal treatment. Membership should consist of officers and members of the club. All members will be subject to the regulations of the constitution and by joining the club will be deemed to accept these regulations and codes of practice that the club has adopted. Members will be enrolled in one of the following categories:
- Full members
- Junior members
- Cadet Members
- Youth Members
- Student Members
- Associate members (where applicable)
- Non shooting members
Associate Membership shall be open to a person over the age of 8 years, who has completed a recognised Archery course and who is a bona fide full and insured member or Archery Ireland/NIAS/Archery GB.
Associate Members shall not have voting rights, nor shall they be allowed to have any input into the formulation of club policies.
5. Membership Fees
Membership fees will be set annually and agreed by the Management Committee or determined at the Annual General Meeting (AGM). Fees will be paid: annually Date: