Term- 2 years
Workload per week- 1- 5 hours
The comp co-ordinator will be responsible for organising all club competitions, including club night competitions, club level competitions at weekend and national level competitions.
- Plan and work out dates on the calendar each year to hold each event, taking into account dates that will not clash with other major events
- Organise notice of each event through the club secretary and with the PRO for larger events
- Organise format of competition, target faces, score sheets and medals for each event.
- Will organise judges and stewards for the larger events.
- Set up sub committees to run the larger competitions.
- Will collect, record and submit the competition scorecards to the club secretary.