Term: 2 years
Workload per week: 3- 6 hours
Description: The secretary manages, processes and maintains a record of all incoming and outgoing correspondence and club documents. In addition, he she records the deliberations and decisions of the club committee.
- Day to day business and administration of the club.
- Maintain records of all members and former members of the club.
- Manage and ensure action on club correspondence including legal and insurance matters.
- Organise AGM, management committee and club meetings.
- Accurate record keeping and circulation of minutes from meetings
- Record and deal with disciplinary matters.
- Ensure all relevant forms and publications are with the responsible club officers and make the system available to all members.
- Attend all meetings as required by the management committee.
- Ensure the safety statement is circulated to the appropriate personal and is widely available in the club.
- Committee meetings are recorded.
- Any correspondence relating to health and safety is brought to the attention of the general committee and subsequent actions requirement.
- Club calendar listing all club nights, club competitions, meetings and any other events.
- Communication between club members and the committees.
- Informing all club members of all club activities.