Term: 2 years
Workload per week- 2- 5 hours
Chief financial manager of the club – maintains the integrity and accurate recording of the clubs financial position.
- Be responsible for the management of the club finances in accordance with the decisions of the management committee.
- Recommend actions on financial matters to the committee.
- Collect subscriptions and all money due to the club on a nightly and ongoing basis.
- Pay bills on behalf of the club and keep record of the transactions.
- Keep up to date records of all financial transactions.
- Ensure all cash and cheques are promptly lodged to clubs accounts.
- Prepare and present accounts for the end of year report.
- Financial Planning, including producing an annual budget and monitoring it.
- Ensure club pays all affiliation and club fees.