Public relations Officer (PRO)
Term- 1 year
Workload per week- 1- 5 hours
The PRO officers use all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of the Club.
- The PRO will be responsible for advertising the club to the public through whatever media that they can use.
- The PRO will be responsible for researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- The PRO will work in conjunction with the management committee to plan, develop and implement PR strategies.
- writing and editing in-house newsletters, articles and annual reports.
- sourcing and managing sponsorship opportunities
- organising events including fairs, exhibitions, open days and inviting the press to all events.
- fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives;
- preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes.