Term- 1 year
Workload per week- 1-2 hours
The equipment officer will ensure the upkeep of club equipment as well as sourcing and purchasing the most cost effective equipment for the club.
- Keep a record of all the club equipment, along with its state and whereabouts.
- Submit a stocktake of club equipment to the management committee every 2 months.
- Will source and purchase club equipment at the most cost effective supplier.
- Will organise quotes for all large expenditures over €500 and will submit these to the management committee for approval before purchasing.
- Will work closely with the treasurer to ensure they are working within budget and to organise payment for equipment.
- Will organise and monitor all equipment that is being rented by club members.