|Indoor Target League Competition, hosted by Wicklow Archers|
|Venue:||Shoreline Leisure Centre,
|League Format:||The league will take place over 11 competitions throughout the year.|
|Shooting Format:||Each competition will consist of 10 ends of arrows per end. (0 arrows)|
|Dates and Times:||Begins on Wednesday 30th of January 2013 from 7:30 pm until 9:30 pm
The competition recurs irregularly throughout the year. Exact dates can be found on our calendar, linked below.
Dates and times may change. Please check our calendar and "Club Notices" on the home page for updates
|Contact:||Please use the contact form at the bottom of this page|
|Download Results:||Remote File at dl.dropbox.com|
The Wicklow Archers “Archer of the Year” competition is an annual, in-house competition of monthly shoots. Archers’ final scores are tallied in November, with the best 5 months’ scores used for the final count.
Format: 30 arrows, 3 arrows per end.
|Level||Face Size||Distance||Colour Code|
|Advanced:||3spot/40cm for Barebow||18m||White|
- Youth: 13 years and younger
- Cadet: 14 – 17 years
- Junior: 18 – 20 years
- Senior: 21 – 50 years
- Master: 51 years and older
- All beginners start at 10m target
- When anyone hits a score of 220 or over they automatically progress to the next level at the next competition. You cannot move backwards.
- Scores will be added together every month to calculate ranking in each category.
- At the end of the year the Archer of the Year will be chosen from their top 5 scores through the year.